Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am gutted today. I checked the tracker this morning only to find my date has changed from 4th July to 11Th July. Gutted is an under statment. Car was built on time (16th June). only difference is i am getting the spare wheel so maybe they wait for a batch of spare wheel orders and do the all of the mods in one day. I thought i was going to get the car next week, has anyone else had this?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I had the same mine went from 27th June to 4th July...I would give your dealer a call and ask them to check the whereabouts of the car! I rang on Tuesday chasing mine and he said they were due to get it at some point this week.... he then phoned me back 2 hours later and said my car had turned up and i can pick it up tomorrow (27th June!)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks for that. i will give them a call. Enjoy your car tomorrow.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Mine was due 28th, but now 4th July! He said it's very unlikely mine will come early

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mine was due for the 4th then it was going to be early (28th), now it's back to around the 4th or 5th; I'd imagine something fell through for the deliveries for this weekend.

My delivery estimate has disappeared now too, I'm planing on phoning Vauxhall customer services later to see what's going on.

·
Registered
21 Posts
All has changed again; arrives Monday, pickup on Tuesday.

Hope it works out for you too Pagnellman

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Crazy tracker. Two days ago it said my date had gone from July 4th to July 11th. Dealer rang today and said the car is here.
Picking up on weds. 3 days early.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts