Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
The interiors pretty much the same as mine that im picking up tomo! If ur on instagram check L8ydg il post a proper interior pic now

Registered
Looks nice.

Leather seats look good.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know, Also, found some Vauxhall badged black and red seat covers on ebay, along with red Velour front and rear mats aswell.

Thanks L8ydg, look forward to seeing it xEdited by: Boot_Fairy

Registered
Not sure if this works, never posted a pic before haha. Not got one of thestarlight roof thoug, but its amazing! I was totally impressed with it.

Registered
I want to see the starlight roof in person.

I wouldn't of got the Adam without the glass roof but I think if I had to then the starlight would of been a possibility!!

I like the red centre console trim too. Mines black currently and was wondering whether it was worth spending 拢80 or so on a red one. Definately going to order one now. Will match red gearstick nicely!

Registered
I thought about red mats but the dealer says the have sent some with it, even though they wernt in the car yesterday, but loads of muddy foot prints were grrrrr

Registered
Result! I think thats the good thing with the adam, even tho our interiors are very simular, i think the seats are the only difference! They still will look totally different because of different colour mats. :) let us know how you get on ordering x

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Im going to get seat covers for mine aswell, red and black ones with the vauxhall badge.
I got leather seats in my current car and everyone ive spoken to has said the bolsters wear easy on leather seats from where you get in and out the cars and rub up against them while driving.
Also, it doesn't help that I got a big bum, so they wear quicker with me!

Registered
Haha leather only wears bad if you dont look after it, if you moisturise it then it will last forever! "Ps bet my bum is bigger lol" x

Registered
Thats the problem with a second hand car, cant repair what they have done :( thats why i cant wait for a brand new one :) every single stonechip i will know how and when it got there. And then il get the bf to make him as good as new for me :) lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.