Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my Glam this morn!!!!

drives like a dream, went straight to work in it (50miles away so that was good) but am yet to work out the infotainment area properly. that will be done over the weekend! I cant get the smile off my face!

·
Registered
424 Posts
This is purple fiction, a great colour- pictures of mind go the gallery section.

They are lovely to drive, don't know why lots of reviews on the net mentioned a less than comfortable ride. I think they arm responsive and smooth, I suppose it depends on what you are used to

Enjoy your Glam

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Looks great
keep us updated with how you find everything over the weekend.
Did you manage to sort out your existing car - wasn't the MOT or Tax due this month?

·
Registered
206 Posts
looks nice with the white roof

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey guys - its a dream to drive. I drive 100 miles a day so its a beaut. the cruise control is awesome and the city button is great too! im still playing around with it. but I love the MPG gage - trying to get the best I can haha!

Dan - I did get my car sorted yes, they took it on part exchange and gave me a corsa for a week in between mot and picking up Adam.

I was heading to a meeting with my boss on Tuesday, as we joined the motorway... I saw a Vauxhall transporter with an Adam in purple fiction with white roof on the back....I was beyond excited as I new I was the first to order from my Vauxhall garage. I then went in that evening and asked them if it had been delivered? I was then allowed to go and see it, but not allowed to pick it up until the thurs....I was at hosp all day and normally they put eye drops in so I cant drive so opted for the Friday. yet this time no eye drops and I was home by 3 I could have got it on the thurs!!! ah well ive now had three days at work and a weekend with it and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! So happy!!!!

hope you all love yours as much as I do! :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I completely agree with you about the city button! when i first drove the adam i thought that the steering was too light, and that i would never use the city button, but now i'm ALWAYS switching into it whenever i'm parking or anywhere tight. You can just whip the wheel round so fast!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts