Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think at some point will get the wheels done black but no stock black ones in the country and no point waiting 3 months for that...
Update: Got my stripe and bike carriers on looks a lot more me now... :)

Edited by: Dannyboy

·
Registered
316 Posts
Nice. You will deffo want the black wheels as it goes with the black roof.

·
Registered
316 Posts
The rocks are so different to the other Adam models.Just want to go out all the time and drive it.
What engine did you choose?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Same, I chose the 1.4 as the insurance quotes were all roughly the same so I thought why not.
Just have to get used to the extra power now as my previous car was only a 1.2,

·
Registered
47 Posts
I went for the 1.0 as insurance was really good and on paper it's the punchiest engine but I'll have to wait and see. I have driven a 1.4 but don't know whether it was the 80 odd bhp or the 100bhp model but it was rather nippy!

·
Registered
316 Posts
The 1.4 is good. I only had a 1.2 in my previous car and you can tell the difference, just got to get used to now. 😀

·
Registered
316 Posts
Love the stripe, looks well good. I think the black wheels will finish it off nicely. What inch wheels have you gone for? You adding anything else to your Adam?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wheels are the 17" Switchblade ones on the fence about changing them now as roof racks and roof trim is silver/chrome so fit with the car a bit better. After having mine a few weeks in supprised at how tall the rocks sits! A bit of AWD and it would be great in the snow and lanes.... Edited by: Dannyboy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.