·
Registered
30 Posts
I really like your selections, wheels a fab! Enjoy

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks :) Vauxhall had to send the wheel off to get sprayed because it got delivered and the wheels were the wrong colour lol

·
Registered
173 Posts
Shaunrichmond23
hello love it but I would as I have the same adam my the james blonde pic on forum site under heading my adam slam pic's let me know what you think I love it it my little jem enjoy

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's brilliant I just leave the interior light completely off when you open up doors it gives off enough light and when you start car and drive it dims down but you can turn back up

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Nighttime view

·
Registered
24 Posts
That looks awesome ! I went for red interior, but skipped the red wheel & gear stick as I thought it'd be overkill...Kinda kicking myself now I've seen yours :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
The stars look amazing gutted I haven't gone for this :( still excited to pick it up. What was your wheel selection my dealer said they didn't do black gloss so I had to have tech grey might ring up and query it now.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When I come in they had the right wheels but wrong colour so I kicked
Up a big fuss about it and they ended up spraying them all black same
As the limited edition corsa wheels the thought I'll get them to do a red
Spoke clip to lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ahhh right fair enough, seems they are making a lot of mistakes with these. I'm going to have to have mine done then, I had an LE which is why I told the salesman I wanted black gloss. They look awesome though!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts