Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just joined the Adam forum. I picked up my Adam Jam on Friday, I am 57 and I was like a kid in a sweet shop when I first drove it. LOVE IT

·
Registered
424 Posts
Welcome to the forum Pinkie.
What features did you get on your Jam, what colour is it? If you've got any pics you can post them in the Gallery, it's great to see everyone's choices

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,went for the Pump up the blue with white roof, white leather/cloth seats,Intellilink audio system,just went for the checked black/white roof tho if I had been 30+ years younger would have got the LED lights, I had a VW Beetle b4 but the Adam beats it hand down . Best car I have owned . What have you opted for ?

·
Registered
424 Posts
It sounds great- I love the blue.
I've got a Purple Fiction Glam with glass roof, titanium alloys, Intellilink, full purple leather pack, rose metallic inlays, winter pack (heated seats and steeering wheel) and the Light and Sight pack
It is a great car to own, I get excited everytime I get in mine and I've had it since the 21st.
You can see pics of mine in the gallery- looking forward to seeing yours!

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Hi Pinkie,Welcome to the forums
Looking forward to seeing the pics, bet it looks good with the white leather but sounds like quite a task keeping the seats clean!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts