Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spoken to Vauxhall about getting my tracking number, and ive been told my order is currently frozen.
When I asked why, I was told that when they got my order and went through it all, some extras ive ordered for my car, are no longer available..
So I now have to go back into Vauxhall Saturday lunch time to go through it ALL again.
I said I do hope this isnt going to put the delivery date back a month as ive already been waiting, and was told no, oncew ive gone through it all it will be put through as a priority.
One of the things he said Vauxhall was saying they no longer do, is the striped decals in red, which is what I wanted on my car, and if I cant have it, it means I now need to think about a complete new design, or get my deposit back.

·
Registered
113 Posts
How did you get on good or bad news ?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well ive been told im now going to be the only person in the UK with a Vauxhall Adam with a White car with the Red stripe decals on as they shouldn't have been made available in red and there not doing the stripe decals anymore lol.
Had to trade the heated door mirrors with the wide view ones otherwise ide have to wait 2 months for the new ones to be made.
So i said ide accept them wing mirrors on the condition I get Red painted calipers. So my dealer is sorting this out for me.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Dan. Just got the wait now, but as long as I know it's all underway.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sounds mostly good then and at least you know you will have a unique adam now just the wait now

·
Registered
206 Posts
Is it the 01 stripes??? I saw them in a brochure online, there was also a blue and white checkered roof lining that doesn't seem to be available anymore

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No, its the squiggly lines up the bonnet to the roof, then down the sides of the car.
Its only Available in Yellow, Black and White. Its not meant to be available in Red, and they made a mistake putting it on the configuration and in the brochure.
They made a few mistakes putting things as available when they wasnt, and I dont think anyone has ordered a car with any of them, apart from me lol, so ill have a unique ADAM

1 - 9 of 9 Posts