Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gizmo is just coming 9 months old, it's taken me a while to really
Appreciate him but I'm now hooked, I was super naughty with the extras

Will add some more photos later

Registered
Cant seem to get the rest of the pics.... but looks good

Registered
Looks gorgeous! Made me even more excited to pick mine up now on Saturday too haha as bar the roof colour, I think mine's pretty much the same!!

Registered
You must have better weather where you are had mine four weeks haven't had chance to clean it yet, and I think I've only seen it dry twice lol

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've been really lucky with washing it lately, the photo was taken about 4 months ago
I had the purple leather interior I haven't seen another one yet with it
I use boora wax on it about once every 2 months,
I find the black alloys a complete nightmare to keep shiny!
Any one have any tips for keeping the black alloys in good nick?
Thanks for the comments 馃槂

Registered
I usehttp://www.autoglym.com/products/products/alloy-wheel-sealIt keeps them shiny for longer and also repels dirt. Its a seal, so make sure nice and clean with proper alloy wheel cleaner, dry then spray on. clean excess off with microfiber. :D It will last a long time and makes them easy to clean. but my corsa at the moment has too many scuffs on the alloys so I can't wait to get my new adam!

Registered
watch some of the tutorial videos on autoglym... its where Im learning how to clean my car properly (when it arrives)

Registered
Oddz, I too have the purple leather interior in my Purple Glam. The fascia panels in mind are rose pink. There are some very old photos in the gallery from March last year. (Page 4 - Got my Glam) Adam is 1 year old on the 19th March! The year has flown by, I've enjoyed every journey - big or small Edited by: gillsid

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the tips ;)
I've got black panels with mine, love the fact that I can change the interior ;)
I get lots of lovely comments about the interior ;)

Registered
I just got the Japan black interior with mine but I wasn't aware at the time that you can change it at a later date...? I might wait and see if they come up with any better colours for the inside...

Registered
I tried those mirror backs on mine, they looked ridiculous! Even the dealer didn't like them, you could see the purple round the outside. They were also half the price at my dealers

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I wasn't a fan of those mirror backs although I wish that they would do a brushed alloy version
A bit like the volvo r design ones.
I haven't been to the dealer to ask yet

1 - 15 of 15 Posts