Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
This is my Adam slam 1.4 (100ps)S/S with vxr body kit, carbon pack, 18 inch twister wheels and intellilink.
I ordered it on the 11th of January and should be picking it up on Wednesday. I saw it for the first time today at the dealership.:D

Taken at the dealers. Pretty chuffed :D

Thanks for looking!Edited by: slamred

·
Registered
367 Posts
Looks just like mine should when it comes, :) but i have gone for silver twists, looks great!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Looks amazing!! Have you picked your Adam up yet? Im on tender hooks, 2nd tick was done on the 11th March.. how long did it take for you?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Nice! God I love the red! So glad I went for it now like :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys!
I picked it up on Wednesday making it a 10 week wait. But I'm very happy with it!
I'm looking forward to giving it a good drive this weekend and I'll get a few more photos.

Cheers,
Jack
Edited by: slamred

·
Registered
431 Posts
keep it nice and shiny!the paint work looks like mirrors!those black clouds look horrid lol Bring on the sun :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
That look just stunning! I was torn between the 'Red 'n' Roll' or 'James Blonde'... Think i made the right choice with the red now! and the VXR Kit

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yeah am so glad I chose the red like! May invest in the Vxr kit at some point ;)

·
Registered
148 Posts
The red/black works really well! and that VXR Kit is awesome, glad I ordered that with mine

Great looking Adam, I really don't think there could be a bad looking Adam at all out there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts