Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
i'm new here, just wanted to show you my adam, 1.4 100Bhp. Had her for 3 month's now!

Edited by: mikey1990

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi mikey
Iam new on this site join up begin of August it a great site and very helpful got the same adam as you and love love love it added a few extra to him all the cars I have had I allway said she good but this ls my little adam jem looking forward two the vxr adam due out in 2014 and the convertible

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tmm said:
Hi mikey
Iam new on this site join up begin of August it a great site and very helpful got the same adam as you and love love love it added a few extra to him all the cars I have had I allway said she good but this ls my little adam jem looking forward two the vxr adam due out in 2014 and the convertible
Hi Tmm,
im looking to do some modifications to mine too, i am wanting some white headlights to make it look nice with my daytime running ones. when i bought mine he told me about the VXR adam, i said i will be back in, in a years time to trade mine for it!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Think I'll be looking at a vxr version when it comes out too hopefully. I've also changed my headlight bulbs to xenon bulbs they look loads better with the led running lights and are loads brighter

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi mikey and kyle1985
like the idea of the white headlight also the xenon I also told the sales lady which i must say was fab i be back next year too trade in but i want a good deal like this year but which one too have the vrx or the adam rock well i suppose got a year too deside

1 - 6 of 6 Posts