Adam Owners Club banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
ADAM_Vxr said:
HelloI need a vin number and security code from an adam 1.4 WITHOUT start/stop and ideally 18" wheels. Its all above board and not dodgy. Ideally Pm'ed over so its not on the public forum.The technical part......(only read if you understand car ecu tuning!!)Ineed this for my Adam which has an engine conversion (1.6 turbo!!! pics to follow!)I cantget the speedo toread correctly and need a speedo map from a 1.4 non start/stop preferably with 18" wheels. the only way to obtain the speed map is from the vin number and security code..please help.... cheers.
Here you go Dan

·
Registered
127 Posts
Ha I didnt see I was on page three, Doh! moment. I will PM you ADAM_Vxr and we can look into it

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have no idea about the technical side of cars- haha, i just like them to look pretty and go a decent pace for me to get places (typical girl I know :D). I'm not sure though why people are kicking off at you for buying a car, modifying your own car,with im assuming your ownwell earned money.

I say if you don't wanna help then remain middle-ground or quiet.

(watch me get my head bitten off now!)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I know what your saying. My Adam was front end damaged when I bought it and I always fancy a challenge and love to have something so unique.

I fitted the engine, wired it up and drive the car every day but my Speedo is showing double the speed I'm actually doing. I can't go any further with the project until I get this sorted. Which is why I need the information I'm asking for.

·
Registered
1 Posts
HelloI need a vin number and security code from an adam 1.4 WITHOUT start/stop and ideally 18" wheels. Its all above board and not dodgy. Ideally Pm'ed over so its not on the public forum.The technical part......(only read if you understand car ecu tuning!!)Ineed this for my Adam which has an engine conversion (1.6 turbo!!! pics to follow!)I cantget the speedo toread correctly and need a speedo map from a 1.4 non start/stop preferably with 18" wheels. the only way to obtain the speed map is from the vin number and security code..please help.... cheers.
what do i need to do to fit a 1.6vxr engine ito a opel adam,will it fit though??

21 - 28 of 28 Posts