Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you went to sign for your Adams, what I.D did you take? The guy at the dealership rung today (who has been useless all along) and told me that the 0% finance is changing and it's going up and vauxhall won't honour it to anyone, even though I've been accepted for finance, paid £250 for them to make it and picking it up next week. He then said I need both parts of my licence, passport, utility bill (which I don't have as I still live with my parents), credit card AND banks statements which are both online but he then said they won't accept those as they are online unless I get them signed by the bank to clarify them. What did you all take? Remembering I've already been accepted for finance, he said if I don't get them down to him in time the finance will go up.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Go into your bank and get a statement with your address on. Passport and both parts of driving licence. I live with parents and that's what I tookEdited by: Tracey.A

·
Registered
68 Posts
The dealership rang me yesterday and they said all they need to see is both parts of my driving licence.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Have you got a mobile phone contract at your parents address? Your driving licence has got your address on anyway.See if you can talk to the sales manager and explain you salesman has asked for all this after you being accepted, and no-one else you know has needed all this extra info.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I was accepted for the 0% finance on Friday.
I just needed both parts of driving licence and wage slip. Then he asked me normal details, work address, home address and phone numbers, thats all.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Just been to sign the papers for the go ahead and been told I now need 10% deposit, nearly £500 more then agreed. So said it's what had been agreed or I cancel. So I need to show 3 months bank statements now to show income and out goings so if I don't get it after this I'll be cancelling

·
Registered
424 Posts
That seems odd if you've already paid a deposit and they want more!

·
Registered
469 Posts
I know. Bit annoyed about it, but the salesman is my uncles friend and has done everything he can but its the finance company thats made this decision.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats crazy! I've already been messed around by vauxhall, don't want it happening again, so I popped to see the sales manager earlier on and the quarter is up for 0% Apr end of June/beginning of July, they don't know whether it'll go up or whether 0% will stay so they won't me to sign it now just incase. But I only have to take my passport and driving licence now. Hope it's gets sorted for you Martin_B, thanks for all your response guys

·
Registered
469 Posts
Thanks.
I got 3 months banks statements ready to fax tomorrow, and hopefully find out in the afternoon what happens.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I've just been on vauxhall website and you should be fine they can't change you the interest if you agreed to the 0% and your order was places between 2nd April and 1st July

·
Registered
68 Posts
Made me a tad nervous as my car has been delayed by a week which means I wouldn't be signing until the 4th

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ohh thanks for that! If they say any different tomorrow I'll show them that! Good spot haha!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I've just got back from signing my paperwork for my finance and they only asked for both parts of my driving licence! Pick up Friday woooooo hoooooo!!!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Just heard from vauxhall and been told 10% deposit or nothing, so going back tomorrow to get my deposit back :-(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts