Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked up my wife's new Adam Slam 1.2 in Pump Up The Blue with a cream/white roof on Saturday. She loves it and so do I! Makes me wonder why I bothered with more powerful larger carsfor years. She actually bought it from stock. It has the Infotainment system, Sight & Light Pack, Illuminated headliner and floormats. We got a good overallowance on her traded in Corsa 1.4 Design, an 5 years interest free credit.The 1.2 engine is not as livelyas the 1.4 in her Corsa, but it will loosen up I am sure, and as she only did 18,000 miles in 6 years with the Corsa, not really a problem.
Edited by: busabliss

·
Registered
407 Posts
Looks great. I find the blue a hard hard colour to keep clean though had it on a c3. Iv got 1.2 but dont find much of a difference in power than my 1.4. Plus I save so much in petrol it costing me half what it used to. Hope you and you wife enjoy your Adam looks great with the white roof

·
Registered
457 Posts
Love this colour combo , white my fire roof is very cream 😊

·
Registered
41 Posts
Dark colours always show up the dirt more than light colours. But dark colours look so much better once cleaned. Id go for a darker colour every time. Nice looking adam there!Edited by: ALTEA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts