Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new Vauxhall adam Jam - Red last week and absolutely LOVE it. Had 3 corsa's prev and this is so much better than the corsa. Much more spec.Tonight ive noticed that some front lights are not working.
The daily running lights work fine,When I put on the spot/dipped lights the (daily running lights) still stay on but nothing else comes on with them.
Are the spot lights/dipped lights supposed to come on with the daily running lights??
Then ill put on the main lights and that comes on fine and works fine.
When i put on the full beam lights these also come on, - which is the spot/dipped light.But when my spot lights are on (only these) nothing comes on ( execpt the daily running lights which are already on)
Is everyone else's lights like this? just so i know if its working ok?
Thanks x

·
Registered
172 Posts
Being very unscientific, I switched through the lights while looking at the reflection from the garage door and the sequence I saw is:engine running, lights turned off, running lights onside lights turned on, the running lights went off, A lot less bright reflection.main lights on, no running lights.Just to clarify, the light switch has 2 settings, 1 turn gives what I call side lights, and the 2nd turn gives main lights. The indicator stalk gives the high beam, which I didn't try.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just reading your spec you have the light pack which I assume has a light sensor. Daft question it was dark enough for the lights to work correct

·
Registered
21 Posts
The lights you re calling 'Spotlights', (foglights?) if they are set in the front bumper, are the indicators. Adam does not have foglights.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi all yes the adam not got spotlight I thought they did then silly me realise yes they are the indicators what a silly billy I was

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hi tmm
Don't feel at all daft , I was also under this impression ,but auto trader did advertise a lot with fogs
Proberly still do😕
🚙👍🚘
Just checked and yes some are still saying fogs !!Edited by: Angeolly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts