Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my Pump Up The Blue Adam has had a free colour change for the 3rd time this week.Now changed to the new Pump Up The Yellow courtesy of the Saharan sand. Anyone else gone for this free optional extra

·
Registered
457 Posts
Mines pump up the blue , yellow sand with blue spots , council have been working on
The top level of the local carpark , covering cars at the bottom with dust sheets and the paints soaking through ,
Going to have to give him a good clean to check for damage before kicking off🚙😕🚘💦

·
Registered
407 Posts
This is the reason I didn't go for the pump up blue colour. I had it in the C3 and hated it so hard to keep clean. Looks nice washed but in the summer is goes so dusty and shows the dirt so bad

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tracey.A said:
This is the reason I didn't go for the pump up blue colour. I had it in the C3 and hated it so hard to keep clean. Looks nice washed but in the summer is goes so dusty and shows the dirt so bad
Snap. We had a blue C3 before the Adam as well
Adam is all clean again now, it did rain again this morning but didn't bring half the Sahara down with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.