Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone who is interested, the configurator has changed now showing the new colours and options. They allow you to have any option on any model but some of the combos you can now select are so gross! You can have a purple body with an arden blue roof! :0

·
Registered
426 Posts
Gone more like the Citroen now I take it lol

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Adam has way more options than the sh*troen haha and yeah grey on red would look good :)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There's that cheap blue colour and a brown option that to be honest would only work well with grey or white! Red should've been an option!

·
Registered
944 Posts
I do like the Blue... it will defaintely become the most popular colour though...

I just created what I'd want if I bought new... bloody **** it was expensive!

My Glam is only £145 a month, to get my new one down to that I'd need about £7K up front!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Christ £7k deposit is what a supermini sized car costs! Deposits like that are only justified on range rovers :0

·
Registered
944 Posts
Yeh, obviously you wouldnt put £7K down and would pay more a month.
I'm happy with £145 a month - wouldnt make sense for me to buy a new one and add loads on... i'll just have to stick with red!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm sure yours is nice enough already Alex :) don't get cold feet :)

·
Registered
944 Posts
Yeh, its fine - its a good little car!

I think when i've got the roof and wingmirrors wrapped ill be happy...

Then its just the alloys I need to replace...!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You could always add bits you like from the new range onto your current car? You can buy pretty much all the changeables in the Adam :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
I think I might end up buying the purple fiction interior (dash/centre console etc) from Vauxhall cos it wasn't available as an extra when mine was configured... £176 on the Vauxhall website...

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You can get purple fiction dash inserts now??

·
Registered
177 Posts
Well on the accessories section is says they're available in 18 colours... but there's nothing to click on to see what those colours are...

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Still don't think they're available. I've been checking daily

·
Registered
944 Posts
Which site says £176?

I was going to get a different trim kit but the centre part round gear stick isn't included. I think that's about £90 on its own.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Ah ignore that... I see that's on the vauxhall site.

The accessories site is cheaper but no purple. The 4 parts are under the speedos, front dash, both doors. The centre console is a seperate part.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That's what I thought alex :/ never mind

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ah well... I can keep an eye out. Not liking the fact that the black one shows loads of dust... that's the one I have ordered :/
rodyr5 - if you see the purple fiction ones can you let me know?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts