Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yeh I saw a couple of pics somewhere of the new corsa too and it looked quite ADAMish.Could be wrong but I doubt it will be getting the fancy cornering lights etc as standard though.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
j3bnl said:
Yeh I saw a couple of pics somewhere of the new corsa too and it looked quite ADAMish. Could be wrong but I doubt it will be getting the fancy cornering lights etc as standard though.
No sorry I didn't mean as standard it will be optional like all cars what I ment was the Adam doesn't get xenons or cornering lights

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sorry dude picked you up wrong.Maybe the Adam will get these as options when it gets a facelift down the line.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Interior looks like a basic Adam! Looks naff when you think how good our Adams look with the colours

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah noticed that a very lot of plastic needs more chrome touches and gloss panels like the Adam hopefully the final production model has that without copying the Adam

·
Registered
568 Posts
Yeah I imagine a new corsa s or expression to literally be one moulded plastic dash though

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also another thing the dials aren't as fancy it does have a different digital display and the fuel and engine temp is digital blocks but they aren't as colourful like the Adams, unless they add bits before the final productionEdited by: Vaux.1

·
Registered
114 Posts
I would be very surprised it if looked much like that when it hits showrooms. The visible parts of the dash will be standard vauxhall components but very basic, they will be significantly upgraded or completely re-designed when it hits production. Also remember, the corsa C was and is to this day the only car in the range to use any of it's dashboard components. Corsa sells in big enough volume to justify developing a look just for it.

As for the AE story, if it's all new, why is the drivers door, rear 3/4 window and boot lid glass identical to the current generation Corsa? That is at best a tech test bed, I notice it has Advanced Park Assist, which Vauxhall will need to teach how to do its job on a Corsa sized car for example, the Adam-esque front bumper could just be to indicate the front and rear overhangs. The boot cladding is most likely hiding a reversing camera. Or at worst it is a minor face lift ahead of the real new car coming in 2016/2017.

Potentially, they could also be hiding a new logo, it's due sometime soon as the current hit showrooms in 2008 and they like to fiddle with it every 8-10 years.

This is more likely a new corsa:

·
Registered
117 Posts
The pic above is what saw, a much more likely look for the new Corsa.Won't have long to wait as I'm sure pictures of it will start to surface well before the end of this year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts