Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to order a 1.4 100PS S/S for the boss but I think I need to wait until the new engine is launched, and perhaps GM will also sort out the noise rear brake, condensation in the rear light cluster and dodgy wiper blades that so many of you seem to have experienced.
I wonder what the sales man and his boss will say when I tell them?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Possibly but i doubt anyone really high up though!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Doesn't really matter what car you go for, they all suffer from common faults and glitches....

You just have to weigh up the good and bad and make a decision

·
Registered
426 Posts
Well said. Plus for every person that complains or finds a problem there's someone loving it or over the moon. Like he says there's always going to be certain common problems.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Iv not had any problems with my Adam its a great little car😊

·
Registered
163 Posts
yeah, like your adam... colour really sets it off

·
Registered
163 Posts
Cant wait to get mine.... end of march

·
Registered
146 Posts
My friend is a car sales exec at Perry's so i got our Adam off him,basically it's a brand new model so bound to be a few faults,mine was the very first demo so iv'e had all the common faults,but all been pretty much fixed,vauxhall use first run customers cars as a test bed and all faults are recorded and changed on future models,the new Corsa is basically the Mokka platform so niggles are being worked out that car.Adam is a fantastic little car,lots of character and feels premium we wont let a couple of trips back to the garage spoil things,first service in a couple of weeks as 9500 miles reached )

·
Registered
163 Posts
Exactly mate,

Btw.. looks good it the pic

·
Registered
146 Posts
Thanks
Enjoy yours when it arrives

1 - 12 of 12 Posts