Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey :) New Adam, picked him up the other day, not had much of a chance to drive it not even passed my test yet but test next week so hopefully will be seeing a lot more of him :D New here,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good Luck for your test. I would say its a good first car. Although don't get too used to the hill start assist! As a new driver you need to get used to your hill starts.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, might not be happening as soon as I thought now. Tried it out the other day on my driveway where there's a steepish slope from the road, still did it as if it didn't have HAC

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like I might be taking my test in my Adam with my instructor having gone ill and in hospital last week and my new instructor having a completely different car to relearn everything.

Hurry up Thursday

·
Registered
10 Posts
BEST of luck!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Passed with 4 minors, Adam now on the road permenantly now :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Well done you 😃
Did you learn the " flash and wave like a nutter maneuver " that you do when you see another adam ?
It's the only one you'll need 🚙👍🚘

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys, yea already had a couple of bits for my car on my Christmas list so now I can take full advantage of them

·
Registered
407 Posts
Well done on passing your test. Yeah make sure you use the flash and wave to another Adam maneuver
Edited by: Tracey.A

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
don't worry I will, hope to see people out on the road from here :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts