Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
Not got an Adam yet but seriously up for one. i had a test drive at my local dealers and now have managed to book an extended test drive for today. i pick up the car at 9am and and gotta get it back to them for 4pm. a much better way to test the car and put it to the test. i will be around Banbury/Oxford area today testing all the features. Can't wait.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Have fun :) it won't let you down :)

·
Registered
944 Posts
Pretty decent test drive! I only took it out for about 15 minutes...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah! I read in a motoring supplement from a sunday paper that most dealers will let you have an extended test drive by appointment. but you have to ask as they never tell you. I figured that a 20 min test drive when you are gonna spend £13,000 or more ain't right.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have only had the car for 1 hour and fallen in love. Such a nice car in every way. 131 miles on the clock.
I won't want to give Adam back.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Nice colour too.

What add ons does it have?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Love this colour really wanted it but I couldn't wait 6 months for it to come out. The Adam is a great car. I love mine. Best car I've had. Bet you will buy 1 now. Hope you enjoy your day with Adam make the most of it :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I loved my day with Adam. it sure hooked me in, looks like i will be heading back in the next couple of days to place an order. Sadly the Slam that i had is out of my budget so i am thinking White Jam/ Black Roof with spoiler, Urban pack, Spare wheel, mud flaps & Climate control.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ooh my god that is stunning

·
Registered
407 Posts
I went for a jam as it was im my price range.To be honest theres not much difference.I test drove a glam. I love my Jam.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Nice one! Same here as I decided I wanted to move out also lol! So I got standard red jam! But getting the roof/mirrors painted and then widows tinted, mud flaps added and at some point I'll save and get lowering springs and the Vxr kit! ;) nice car to drive....even the jam!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts