Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st post, & what great info I have already

Bought car on Saturday for the wife who passed her test that lunchtime.

Going to sign for the finance today & phoned them up already to remove the GAP insurance (£300) so I can get it through ALA with the discount on this site.. £200 saving

She's a Glam 1.4i, Saturday White fever, with half leather, intellilink, twisted red pack, glass roof, 17" alloys with red n roll rim, red n roll grille.

Off to buy forum stickers

Cheers

J

·
Registered
469 Posts
Welcome to the club, hope your girlfriend likes the car, and if you need anything just post.
Also, might be worth checking out your region and seeing if there are any meets planned near you. Might be worth meeting up with other owners, sharing stories, looking at each others cars etc.

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Welcome along, will get those stickers posted out to you tomorrow

Pleased the discount with ALA helped too - it's amazing how much profit dealers try to make from the add-ons they sell you.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They also tried to punt the platinum paint protection.. I asked if it came with mats! Oh yes, premium Adam velour mats,, only for me to notice they where on the price list (£35 I think)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.