Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!
New to this forum and just ordered my Adam!As did a few others on here apparently, I went a bit crazy with the options :/How well did everyones expected delivery times turn out? Was told an average of 6-10weeks but not sure how accurate they can be?
Thanks!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Yes getting carried away is very easily done :pIm due to collect mine this tuesday, Ordered January 14th. Thats 11 weeks exactly.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jimsvolle - Well I won't get my hopes up too soon then
I went for the 1.4 Slam, Red 'n' Roll, I'll be Black roof, Extreme Pack, 18' Twister wheels in black, Intellilink, Infinity sound upgrade, Interior multi-colour light pack, LED 'Starry' Headliner - I think thats it :/ you?
jc89 - Thanks for the welcome! 11 weeks is manageable when what you get at the end is so desirable!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Mine is similar. Same colour with smaller black wheels. Mine is a Glam model. I added intellilink and winter pack on top. I removed the sunroof as it annoys me in my current car. Saved £250 by doing that though. Adams come with loads of standard stuff on it anyway. E.g. hill start, climate control on the Glam to name a couple. Look forward to seeing the pictures...

·
Registered
426 Posts
Sounds nice! And yeah I'm at the 9 week stage now with an estimated delivery of the 18th so nearly 11/12 weeks for mine like! I just got the standard jam in red, 1.2! :) been such a drag waiting like and the tick/tracker system just makes it worse lol! Constantly checking it haha

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ordered mine mid January and it was delivered to the dealership last Monday. Just on the 10 week mark. It was fairly close to the date they estimated first. The last date they gave me was the 4th April so I was surprised when I got the call. The tracking system can be be a bit odd, got my last tick to say it's on it's way to the garage the day after they rang to say it was there!

·
Registered
426 Posts
On my paperwork it said the 4th of April! Then when I got my first tick it said the 25th of April then now it's changed to the 18th 3 completely different dates! WTF! Lol!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.