Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my Adam a couple of weeks now and am on the verge of buying another :-D
I wanted a new courtesy car, so I went to the local Vx dealer in Plymouth and had a chat with them. They came up trumps for me with a basic 1.2 Jam from stock.
Now Ive had the car for a couple of weeks and its loosening up I am finding it an absolute hoot to drive until really pushed which is when you start to realise the car isnt as planted as you think!
Really enjoying it and having now driven a 1.4 as I am thinking of buying one for a daily commuter for myself as my journey includes some big hills which the 1.2 struggles up.
I am having putting a different exhaust on it today, which I hope will allow it to breathe a bit more and release the sound a bit and I will do an air intake system for it if I get time later and see how the torque develops.
All in all, very impressed

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Hi,I've already commented on your exhaust thread but thought I'd give you the official welcome along too!

So if you go for the 1.4 will you be selling the 1.2 or keeping that too? I believe new engines are not far off which might be worth looking at next year..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts