Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
The missus picked up our new 1.4 Slam yesterday, I say "ours" but I think she has claimed it! whilst I get left with the estate to cart the dog around!

We had no intention of buying an Adam, let alone a new car! So there we were looking around the used cars and saw the Adam. We wanted to buy something a bit more practical and cheaper to run, we had a Fiesta ST, which was fun but not really ideal and quite pricy to run, the deal seemed pretty good with the part exand with the 0% made it sweeter.

Anyhow, we bought it on Saturday and picked it up yesterday, we bought the one out of the showroom, and to be fair its pretty much how we would have built it ourselves.

I will try to get some pics up at some point, that's if the missus will stop driving it for 5 minutes!

Ours is Black, white roof and white front bar, multi color lighting pack, race pedals, intellilink, and probaly other options that i cant remember or dont know! The thing about having the showroom one aswell as a discount was that some of the extra's were not listed on the order formsuch as leather interior and the flexible cup holders! which is a bit of a bonus!I also managed to get a set of velour floor mats, the intelilink cable and a full tank of fuel thrown in....oh and the original numberplates that were on it in the showroom ADAM. We also had the Diamond bright added and were given the after care kit, not too sure what that is like but will give it a try...oh and a big bunch of flowers for her.

Im yet to drive it, I have a feeling I will have to agree to some kind of deal so she will let me have a go but from what I can gather so far so good!

So thats me and my experience so far, looks like a good forum with some good info and advice so will be looking at the boards and no doubt be asking a few questions.
Cheers

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome aboard I am in the same situation "we" bought it together but I don't see much of it. It's a brill little car and great to drive. Good luck in trying to get a go in it

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Hello and welcome along. Your deal sounds good as does your Adam, love to see the pics when you can.
ps - Nick they keys when she's asleep
<div id="watchlr_dummy_element_for_plugin_detection">

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi sounds like you got a great deal ,what dealership was it,dont think ours will be giving away as much as yours.collecting him sunday september 1st so well see what he comes with ,cant wait

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi sounds like you've got the exact same as me!Gutted I didnt get loads of freebies though! Whats diamond bright and what does the intellilink cable do?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Great deal!! I can only feel gutted reading it knowing I haven't been lucky enough myself. Enjoy & get some pics up in the gallery, sounds a fab

1 - 7 of 7 Posts