Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my Adam a couple of weeks ago (I'm a saleswoman at vauxhall too) I got the Saturday white fever with the I'll be black roof pack! Does anyone have some recommendations on cleaning products to get bug splatters off her? I'm from the central belt Scotland but work on the other side of edinburgh!

Also as a saleswoman at vauxhall edinburgh I absolutely love when people come in to order their new Adams! Getting to help them build and spec up their car is so exciting and I love seeing their faces when they pick it up! :) - a sales persons perspective of the adam!

·
Registered
407 Posts
I use showroom shine to clean my ADAM. It also gets rid of the bugs

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brilliant, what brand is that?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey and welcome to the forum what part of the central belt are you from ?

For bugs you could try Autoglym insect remover (something I've never used) but what I'd recommend is getting a couple of coats of wax on your car bugs should come off easier but would still need a wee rub with a sponge

·
Registered
407 Posts
It's by a company called greased lightening. They do a bug remover too. It's great stuff it's a waterless cleaner. If my ADAM is really dirty I wash with water then use the showroom shine. It makes my ADAM look like I've just driven out of the dealers.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Tracey. A I will look into that!

Thanks martin_b ! I'm glad to be here! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts