Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking At Vauxhall Adam for two months now. I like the car a lot but not sure because of the badge and Vauxhall built quality is not the best.<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Anyone out there who has one, any feed back?<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">thank you

·
Registered
206 Posts
WELCOME TO THE FORUM
hi jem i'am a mechanic and i've bought the misses one. i work on cars every day dont think vauxhall quality is any diffent to any other manufacter plus your getting lifetime warranty with it. the adam feels and looks as good as an audi a1. all i would say is get as many opions as you can afford fitted.it's a brill little car i love going out in it hope this help's..so go and get one bought

·
Registered
424 Posts
I've had different Vauxhalls over the last 20 plus years. I've never had a spot of trouble with any of them. Not one breakdown

·
Registered
22 Posts
As with Raffo, I work on cars every day and can honestly say that I have been impressed with the Adam so far. I have owned many different cars including the New 500's which have been built extremely well too.
If you compare it to the price you pay for BMW/Audi/Mercedes who's build quality isnt all they are cracked up to be then its excellent value for money
As for the badge...well having had 23 Alfa's, many Fiat's too, you can say I am not a badge snob but I so long as the Adam doesnt get the stigma of the Corsa I can't see it as an issue (and yes....I had a 1.8 Corsa SRi - which in essence was actually quite a good car once properly tuned!)

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Vauxhalls cars have come a long way lately, the 'image' issue will take time to address but the cars certainly are starting to get a decent premium feel to them.
I have read a lot of people would like to see them rebranded and VX is touted as the favourite so far... Interestingly though - GM have considered rebranding Opel as Vauxhall in the rest of Europe...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi I had a corsa D before the Adam and never had a problem with it I had a sack before that and it was a nightmare and before that I had a vectra also amazing. I find that vaxhall are very good quality and I rally love my Adam and I'm the only one in yellow in my area at the moment so this makes it Evan better!! :D
My vote is defiantly on the Adam take a risk it will pay off you will love this car more than you have ever loved a car!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I love Vauxhalls, alwas have but i have to say the quality and spec of the Adam surpasses anything else vauxhall have done recently! Its something fresh and up to date & is such a lovely drive

1 - 9 of 9 Posts