Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So guys.. Placed an order for Adam Slam, Black, with White roof, with . It's my first Vauxhall, and am trading in my Fiat 500 Twin Air, which I absolutely loved driving for these last three years. So lets see how I get along with Adam. Car arrives with new reg in March.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I ordered mine on the 2nd Jan. Dealership said would be early march for new reg. they looked on the system when I was dropping off some paperwork this week and it shows a delivery estimate of around 8th March. So around 8-9 weeks hopefully.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Orders mine on 5th January and dealership informed me it'll be first week of March with new Reg. I bought Adam Slam out of top 24 without any changes.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very weird.. Dealership called up today saying I could pick up the car in two weeks time, but that means I miss out on new Reg, so I said I'll wait until 1st week of March.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm sure you will love it!
I like the fact u don't see many when you are out & about they are still kinda rare. Enjoy when it comes

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh happy days...;)
Just got an email from dealer.. My new "14" registration number is already provided, and car is ready to be picked up next Saturday, 1st March..
I'm going to miss my Fiat 500 TwinAir. It's been such a trouble free and such fun car to drive for these last three years. Pity I missed out on new engine on Adam. Lets hope Adam is just as fun to drive.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yay...
Picked up my new Adam this morning, and so far, I'm loving it. It's I'll be Black Slam 1.4, 87ps with White roof..
Brilliant car to drive so far.. Not missing my Fiat 500 at all..

·
Registered
426 Posts
Ahh can't imagine what it will be like when I go pick up my new Adam. Had 3 cars but never a brand new one. What a lush day to go pick it up, well sunny here in newcastle!

Bet you just want to drive it all day get some pics up mate
Enjoy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts