Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, newbie in Sussex here.

Ordered my first ever brand new car! Yup its an Adam, the Jam 1.4 100PS to be exact.

Still waiting for an update on its build slot.

Can any one give me a rough idea of how long that will take and me getting the car? Or is there a forum post I can look at.

Thanks

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah right, thanks for the Info, dealer said I should get it end of April start of May

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hope you hear something soon then!

Did you sign up for the e-mail updates?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, kinda wished I hadn't agreed to it myself

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers Jam!

Really excited

Registered
Not far from me. Your become a religious tick checker like the rest of us. I ordered 15th Jan, should get my Adam next week. (fingers crossed!) its about 10-12 weeks from order to est. delivery.It flys by, but this last week is dragging like **** lolNice spec you have!! should be a great Adam :D

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi JC I have been good so far, not checked since last night

So 10-12weeks ok, that gives me something to work on, thanks for that

Not a bad spec you got there either, but I do think no matter the spec the Adam will be a great car regardless of the toys you get fitted

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is what my Adam should look like.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cheers Jim, can't wait!

Registered
I ordered mine 23rd of feb and it's coming 25th April so your dealer might be being a bit too optimistic. I'd look closer to the middle of May to the start of June if I was you :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Thanks for that, glad I joined here, getting far more info then from the dealer lol

Registered
I feel the same. My dealer has been great but I hate hassling him, it's my first new car I've bought, so this site has been so handy :) like a little community!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
rodyr5 said:
I feel the same. My dealer has been great but I hate hassling him, it's my first new car I've bought, so this site has been so handy :) like a little community!

Couldn't have put it any better myself!

Registered
I have got so much more info off here than the Vauxhall website or dealer. Its nice to hear all the stories and see pictures of everyones Adams, just shows how unique the car is.Gez, don't become a tick check addict its unhealthy lol I think vauxhall have me black listed from their tracker site with the amount of times iv checked it since I ordered haha.Your car looks ace! nice colour combo! its pearlescent, right? Your right about the toys, it doesn't matter what gadgets you add, the car itself looks grand! anything is better than my 9 year old corsa lol It will be all weird having a trip computer/ mpg / miles till fuel runs out etc compared to just 'how many miles on the clock'. Will have to shedual a full day of manual reading just to learn it all.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I hear you there JC, but I am being a good boy and ignoring the tracker site for now

I think the Greyfather is just ordinary metallic, but I could be wrong hehehe

Just can't wait to get the car and some proper pics of it, honest

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.