Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Decided to sign up, seems like a friendly place.

Ordered an Adam through work scheme. Cant wait for it to arrive. I dont have proper tracking though so Im not sure what stage im at.

Want it ASAP! Cant wait!

Cheers

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi, You are in the same boat as me!Still waiting for my official exptected delivery date - the estimate that the ordering system spits out was November 30th!The dealer assured me it would be sooner than that though!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My tracker was updated today, now says October 30th :( change from mid October... Disappointed tbh. But will be worth the wait I'm sure. What have you gone for?

·
Registered
83 Posts
We went for the Jam 1.0 turbo in green with white roof and:
Exterior light pack
Urban pack
Winter pack
Tech pack
Half leather seats

·
Registered
469 Posts
Welcome to the Club.
I ordered mine on 5th of July and mine isnt expected to be at my dealers until 27th of October, so yours will probably be on the same shipping as mine.
But my tracker hasnt updated yet with a build slot, I did however speak to Vauxhall last week and they said production is starting 2nd or 3rd week in September, so trackers will be updated then.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!

My order date was 31st July but I think I ordered before that as with work paper work and licence checks, dates have got muddled up. Feels like its been going on for ages to be honest.

Got an email today saying its been delayed due to an unconfirmed build date. Doesnt make much sense but looks like there might be a delay in production. Hope is doesnt affect yours arriving on time.

Waiting game now, getting excited but annoyed with the delay.

Sound like nice adams, when you get them it would be good to see them.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Im at the waiting point now where instead of counting up until I get it, im counting down until I get it lol.
I just hope it comes a week earlier then expected as my dealer and Vauxhall said if its one of the first on the build line, it will be on the first transporter out, so fingers crossed!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Managed to get my tracking number from the company sorting it out. I've got one tick build slot 28/8 apparently. Getting conflicting news, hope it's soon. Haven't driven since January so I'm itching to get back on the road!! Exciting times!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Must be part of the same build/shipment maybe! I feel like a child... 31 soon. Haha

·
Registered
469 Posts
I got an e-mail from vauxhall about an hour ago saying my build slot is the 3rd of October now lol.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds good, will update when I'm updated. Confirmed a slot on 28/8..

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No movement on mine, gonna let it go for a while until October when it's due. I'll seek counselling in the meantime.. Haha

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SECOND TICK SECOND TICK!!!

Completed 29/09! good times! excited....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's ridiculous? Have they come up with an explanation for the massive delay?

·
Registered
469 Posts
I think a few peoples have been put out due to the steering colum fault they need to sort out first before making anymore cars.
I was told it should go back to the 24th/27th of October on the tracker, and my cars delivery date shouldn't be affected. But will wait and see.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
@vauxhallcustsvc cassie is very helpful on Twitter. Informed me today that my Adam is at port in Germany ready to get on the boat. Delivery to dealer expected w/c 13/10. Very happy, hope there's lorry drivers available. Yours shouldn't be too long hopefully!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts