Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at the forum for a while and thought it as time I signed up. Placed an order for an Adam Slam 1.4, Purple Fiction, Black Roof, Black Alloys in August - picking the car up from the dealers on Friday. I went to check the car over on Monday but the car had the wrong alloys (silver ones), they've assured me the wheels will be changed to black for Friday. Got a detailer booked for tomorrow so he'll let me know if there are any problems.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yayyyy another one like mine! i have the black alloys that have silver detailing on them.... (no idea what they are called!) when i first picked mine up i was really annoyed that they werent completly black, However after sitting and staring at it for a few minutes (whilst i was meant to be listening to the delaer!) i got used to it.... it kind of goes with the chrome detailing on the car... Havent seen any others like mine either and i like to be different!! I'm sure they will sort the alloys out for you.... i think they can just re spray them.... unless they have sent the car with the wrong wheels completly?? let us know how you get on!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sounds like a real stunner.
I got my Adam last month and really love it.
Roll on Friday. The weather is supposed to be hot so no excuse for not cruising. Enjoy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The wheels I ordered were the fully black ones (Hurricane I think), the ones on the car are the right alloy just completely silver in colour- sure it'll all be fine on Friday.

Very excited to pick it up, it did look brilliant when I went to have a look on Monday.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have the slam in yellow with extreme pack. Love it. Hope it handles well in the bad weather if we get it. Had mine over a year now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts