Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my Adam jam today, let it blue with matching interior trim, urban pack, winter pack and LED star headliner. Super excited. Wondered what time scales others have been given, my local greenhouse dealership have said 10-12 weeks!!
Please can anyone confirm the urban pack includes the multi-colour interior lighting, exterior lighting and chrome pack as I have been charged extra for the interior lighting which I have queried with the dealer but in all honesty I don't think they were very clued up on the Adam specs.

Thank you

·
Registered
94 Posts
My Adam is on order too. i went for the urban pack and was told the urban pack includes multi-colour interior lighting, exterior lighting and chrome pack. i checked on the Vauxhall Adam configurator on the Vaux website and it says so there as well so will be gutted if it dosn't come with it.
Mine was ordered on 8/4/2014 and was told mid june delivery.

Edited by: Pagnellman

·
Registered
42 Posts
12 weeks is about right. I ordered mine January 31st and i'm picking it up on Saturday. It's been a long wait but i'm hoping it'll all be worth it when i'm driving round in it at the weekend.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yeah 12 weeks sounds right, i ordered 27th feb my build week is next week and will be delivered by the 23rd may :) x

·
Registered
51 Posts
I ordered mine about 2-3 weeks ago and it should be here in the next 2-3 weeks. I was in a crash though so I needed a car ASAP really so mine is the Jam with the Urban pack in red.
Wanting it to hurry up as I'm on the train now

·
Registered
568 Posts
I ordered 28th February and it's coming next week, on its way now on ship so just over 8 weeks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts