Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,Ordered my first ever new car and chose an Adam Slam 1.4L in a new colour Let It Be Blue, Black roof, Black Hurricane Alloys and VXR styling pack.
I'm picking up my new Adam today and he looks beautiful. What do you think?? x

Registered
I think thats the first one ive seen in that colour, also are they chrome strips between the front and rear windows? Ive never noticed them on a adam before!?

Registered
Never seen that colour! WOW

Registered
Really nice colour!

Registered
Very nice 馃殬馃憤馃殭

Registered
Love the colour - nice and fresh!

Registered
Is it chrome between the windows or is that a sticker on it still?

Registered
I think all the glams and slams have the chrome strip between windows and roof, its the strip between the two windows, on the door pillar were wondering about i think

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi guys,
This pic was taken a few days ago just after he arrived. He still has all of the protective stickers and various barcodes. The white part in between the windows is a film, this will be black when removed and I believe the chrome strips are standard in all glam and slam models. I think they break it up quite nicely :).

Will post another pic when he's all clean and shiny x

Registered
Thought that would be the case.

How did you get the new colour? Not heard anything about them really!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well it's a bit of a long story really. It started with some trouble on the online configurator, I originally chose pump up the blue and the configurator showed a lighter blue similar to the new mokka which I really liked so I print screened that and went in to order. The rep said this was not pump it up blue but a colour called boracay which wasn't available on the Adam. Anyway, after a lot of talk over the colour and almost not ordering, the rep mentioned there were new colours coming out and one was similar to the Arden blue only seen on the vxr. So I took the plunge and this is what I ended up with. The dealership believes I'm the first person in the uk to order one as they weren't advertised at the time. Was really worried about not liking it as I hadn't seen the colour in the flesh but so glad that I stuck :).
Picking him up in an hour and cannot wait!! :) Edited by: MissDenchy

Registered
I don't think that's a chrome strip I reckon it's a sticker which will be removed before collection!

Registered
The Opel configurator has these colours already on it :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah we found this site after I ordered and got a little sneak peak. I think they are bringing out a light pink, a silver, a very pale green and the colour I ordered which is the Arden Blue.
Picked him up yesterday and absolutely love him! Chose the advanced park assist pack and had lots of find trying it out. Also have blind spot alerts which work really well.
Still haven't had him cleaned. My partner is very meticulous when detailing his car and offered to clean and wax it. So there are still a few stickers. Don't think he looks to bad considering!

Haven't downloaded the BringGo app yet, anyone got it? How are you getting on with it?

Registered
Looks great.

If your on Instagram tag it on there!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts