Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a week away in the Peak district. i Left Banbury, up M40, M42, up thru Litchfield, Ashbourne to Matlock. Didn't see one Adam all week. We had been all over the place Buxton, Matlock, Castleton Bakewll etc and didn't see one all week until i got home. Are there no Adams in Derbyshire?

·
Registered
568 Posts
I went to Birmingham last week from Newcastle and our 4 hour drive both ways found not one single Adam. Yet in Newcastle they are becoming as popular as 500s and minis

·
Registered
424 Posts
I live 6 miles out of Buxton, and work there in the week. There is my Purple Adam, another Purple one with white roof,Santgo has got the dark blue one, a bright green one has recently appeared and last week in my own town a full red one. I waved to the lady in the red one last week and she looked at me like I was mad.There aren't many round here, but maybe they were all on holiday last week, avoiding the tourists

·
Registered
457 Posts
I'am traveling down to stoke on Trent on Saturday till Monday , hope to spot some Adams on my little trip 🚘🔍🚙

·
Registered
944 Posts
Loads round me, common as muck!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mine sat on the drive all week as we were lambing. But yes, lots ofAdams in and out of Buxton - should have told us you were coming...!

Maybe next time?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts