Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any other members in or around Norwich/East Anglia

apart from a local dealers promo car not seen any out and about where are you all

·
Registered
206 Posts
Essex counts as East Anglia (I think) but too far from Norwich for you to have seen me, only 30 mins from London, and I know theres someone else from southend again not exactly close to me or you

·
Registered
314 Posts
I am not far from the QE2 bridge... About 15 minutes down the A13... Although you won't see my Adam, delivery in a few weeks... But there are 5 Adams that I know of around me. Also saw 2 more different colour combinations... One parked and the other driving. That makes 7. I saw another one driving around but cannot verify whether it had already been counted. So that is potentially 9 including mine in a 5 minute radius of my house...

·
Registered
172 Posts
just saw 2 on the a47, a purple with white roof by sainsburys and a green with white roof by the a11.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Seen a couple round Norwich.
There is a bronze coloured one with black roof and wheels in the next village to me.
There is also a yellow/black one and an all red one but pretty sure they are both demonstrators.
My wife also mentions she parks next to one sometimes at work but is yet to discover who it is.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1st one seen in Norwich todayan all red one parked in a garden on the dereham road

I have a yellow/black one in hellesdon had it just over a week now and loving it

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm near Ely but getting mine (tomorrow!) from Kings Lynn. I see one regularly at Sainsburys in Ely which must be somebody who works there but apart from that no others!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts