Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got my ADAM back on Thursday after 9 weeks of it being repaired after someone crashed into it. I was super excited to pick it up, still drives perfectly but it was absolutely filthy. The body shop had made no effort to clean it. It looked like it had been sat there 9 weeks. And after cleaning it and looking closely there is still loads wrong with it. The boot alignment isn't right and neither is the bonnet. There is endless scratches they have made on the wheels and door sills, and to top it off it looks like they have blasted something on the flooring when it was replaced and it's got little tiny chips on the back window where it hasn't been covered. My excitement was obviously short lived. It wasn't a vauxhall body shop but it's fair to say that it is going back after they just got over 6 grand for it.

Drives me insane that the driver who crashed into me is going round in a brand new 15 plate car.

·
Registered
66 Posts
You must be feeling rather pissed,I know I would be,and yes defiantly go back to the garage,and demand your not leaving until it's all sorted,and take photos before they work on it again,and make a list of all the faults..

·
Registered
90 Posts
Don't let them get away with it Emily. Don't want to sound sexist but if you know any large guy's take one with you. Garages are sexist so take no crap. You deserve the best possible service. Good luck

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't worry, I'm taking my granddad. He used to be on the police force so he can be scary when he wants to be, and he won't take any crap. I'll take all the men in my family if I have to. They need to look after other people's cars!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Could I ask a huge favour? Would someone mind just having a look at their ADAM and telling me if the gap on the front of their ADAM is quite big. I know the side of mine isn't sat right but I have nothing to compare the front to. I'll attach some photos. Thank you!

·
Registered
66 Posts
You could always go to your local Vauxhall dealers and have a look at their Adams and compare the bonnets,and take some photos,or look at some of the photos of the Adams on this forum,I've not got my Adam yet,so can't go and have a look,but from looking at your pics I would say the gap looks bigger then what it should look like...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.