Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving about yesterday and as I was coming up to a roundabout I saw a white and purple car about to come past me on the roundabout thinking it was another Adam.... Yet as it came round and past me it turned out it was a purple Audi with a white roof, exactly the same colour, like the same off purple and creamy white

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yea... A lot of car makes are doing different colours. There is a blue suzuki swift with white roof near me... Citroens DS3 also has this... Not many 500's have different colour roofs though. Never seen an Audi with a different colour roof either. Was it the A3? They must have got it done themselves...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I know the ds3 is quite customisable, I got my Adam from a Citroen/vauxhall dealership so loads of different combinations of everything around ..

Wasn't an a3 was one of the smaller audis, I did have a look earlier on the Audi website but couldn't work out which because it was sorta the same sort of combination like the white roof came down to the bottom of the window

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just had a play with their configuration on the a1 and it looks quite close, the purple paint for the body is a nearly £2k extra and then rather it being the whole roof being white like on the Adam, it's only the bodywork between the top of the windows and the roof bar tracking

·
Registered
568 Posts
The Audi A1 can have white, black or body colour

·
Registered
146 Posts
My friend has a purple 5 door Audi A1 with a white roof and full leather etc,it's a 1.2 tsi i think it cost him about £19000 all in,nice car but pricey!!
Looks like an Adam though.....

·
Registered
568 Posts
Christ I would never pay £19000 for nothing less handsome than our Adams! It's like the extra £4-5k is just for the badge

·
Registered
177 Posts
That's kinda why I didn't go for the different colour roof... cos loads of cars have that now so I wanted to be a bit different... sorry to anyone who has a white or black roof, it still looks lush I just didn't want mine to be the same :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Quite like the thought behind the Adam roof though,it's meant to look like a floating roof panel,does work quite well if you have a dark car and the white roof and the new hi-tec Bmw's like the i8 are coming through now with that look too.
So the designer knew what he-she was doing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts