Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HiI'mNeil from Didcot, Oxfordshire.
I will be ordering my Adam Slam in mid June but thought I would say hi.
Very interested in any pics of the infinity speaker upgrade and how much space it takes up and if itsremovable? Cant find any information about it anywhere and the dealers are still getting up to speed with all the options!
Cheers
Neil

·
Registered
424 Posts
Welcome to the forum Neil. In the main message part of the forum raffo has pics of his Adam with 5 Morrison shopping bags spilling out of the boot because of the size of the infinity upgrade- he is still very pleased he upgraded though.
You can search members posts by clicking on their name and entering the search term e.g. infinity - you should be able to find out more from there.

·
Registered
206 Posts
hi there neil as gillsid says i had the infinity upgrade if your not bothered about boot size as i am not i would say get it its the best £300 i've spent its so loud and clear. at near full vol it dosn't distort, the bass is so crisp and the adjustment of it is cool you can set every different source to different levels like bass on dab to 8 then change to usb and set that to 6 and it stays like thatand you can get all the mirrors vibrating with some heavy bassline tunes on and if your ordering a adam also opt for the interior light package i didnt like a dumb ass. because you carn't see were the usb/jack plug is other wise at night timep/s you carn't take the sub out fixed to boot and amps mounted to it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts