Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way to work this morning. I might have had a little altercation with something a little bit bigger than the normal moth or insect that you normally find on the front of your car...

Registered
I've also find that the ADAM is good at hitting birds. I had 1 stuck in my bonnet gap. It was awful. At least it didn't do any damage like it did on yours

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Took it to a friends brother who does all bodywork and paint jobs. Was 拢120 total, 拢90 of that was the part but yea I've not hit any thing before and think as it was on that bit it's kinda all different thicknesses of plastic, it the head was to go through one of the gaps it'll carry on going if it had hit one of the filled in hexagons it might not have done as much

Registered
Oh dear, how long did you drive along with it on your car? I expect a few passing cars were looking.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was about 8 miles, then got to work, had people come in first thing for their papers "did you know you've got a bird stuck on your car??" Ermmmmm nope didn't have a clue

Registered
The bird must of been hiding on the road not for you to have seen it.
I hate driving along and there is a pigeon in the road as they are stubborn and wont move, but my dad says to flash your headlights as that makes them move and it does work (most of the time.)
At least it didn't damage your car anymore than it did.

Registered
I had a similar problem with mine, though it was a falling bit of timber from an Artic that did for my front grille. I've been waiting for three weeks for a call back from the firm that owns the truck. Going to get some solicitors involved if they don't sort it soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.