Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
really not happy right now!!! my adam should be wiv my dealer today called them to see if it arrived they said no, so dealer called who ever to see were my car is and calls me bk to say my car is on a lorry at a port in the uk but they havnt got a lorry driver WATTTT how on earth can you not have a bloody driver more waiting todo now wat a joke

·
Registered
314 Posts
Haha! Made me giggle. Maybe he/she called in sick at the last minute? Or maybe the driver needs a rest. By law HGV drivers cannot drive beyond a certain amount of time before sleeping. There are lots of possible explanations, but it will be with you soon!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Yeah every time I got annoyed by something like that I rang Vauxhall customer services because problems like these are out of the dealer's control. Sometimes they have no more power than you do lol. Fingers crossed it arrives soon, once some fat blob finishes his rest and sets off en route to the dealer hahaha

·
Registered
431 Posts
Its not vauxhalls fault, think its Eddie Stobart who does the transport of the cars if I'm not wrong.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah Jc, you're right, it's stobarts, they are actually only on like a trial with vauxhall and have completely underestimated the amount of drivers and carriers needed, hence why there are now problems with deliveries. Mine was supposed to be delivered on Thursday, but there was still no driver until Friday afternoon, our garage called us Saturday to tell us it still hadn't been delivered as they have had to outsource the driver so can't track where they are, they are just hoping it's delivered tomorrow! Fingers crossed anyway!Edited by: Siannn

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.