Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got up this morning looked out the window and noticed something on the top of Adam. Went to investigate and found that a cat had been sick all over the roof!!!
I always had a cat sitting on my old car and it would appear they like to sit on Adam aswell. Any ideas how to stop cats sitting on Adam??? I really don't want them on there.

·
Registered
187 Posts
U could always buy a cover for it. Know they do one as an extra from vauxhall. Might be a bit drastic tho to cover it up every day

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could not have been more devastated this morning after I noticed the cat has decided to take a S**t on Adam now!!!!

I bought a cover but when I was reading the instructions it says don't put it on a car that has been painted in the last 3 months so will have to wait a bit longer before I can put it on. I have been throwing water over my car every night which seams to have been working..... well that was until today.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea defo, doesn't go anywhere near my house mates car

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
What about washing it in something with a strong smell. From what I understand cats are not fond of citrus so if you can find a car shampoo that smells of lemons it might work?!<div id="watchlr_dummy_element_for_plugin_detection">

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmmm that is a good idea, I have been spraying the grass with lemon juice which seams to keep them off but didn't want to put that on my car just in case it affected the paint but never thought of looking for lemon shampoon!! Will have to go shopping later see what I can find, Thanx for the idea!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Try sprinkling chilli powder on the roof. The cat will soon learn to stay away once it's washed that off!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts