Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although this is featured in one of the brochures, I haven't seen another one or heard of anyone else having chosen the same. I've seen White My Fire with Twisted Red pack but not Twisted Green. Unfortunately, the screaming lime colour doesn't come out so well in photos.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YAY! and not too far away either! Have you marked yourself on the location map?

·
Registered
9 Posts
No Sarah I haven't, how long have you had yours? Only got mine just over two weeks ago!. Inside is green too Martin, same things are green as with the urban pack so dash, side, mirror etc!

·
Registered
407 Posts
There's one near me like this. I live in North Yorkshire

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've had it since 20-Jan-2014. It's got over 3000 miles on it now but I find that using cruise control and modest speed I can do a 190 mile trip from the Midlands to Devon for less than £20 in fuel - the train is over £80 so it's saving me loads..........

The alloys only look good when they're really clean, unfortunately. I will see if the vibrancy of the green on the interior will reproduce well on here and if it does, I'll put some interior photos on.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im brand new to this forum but i seen this photo and cant help comment that i am a proud owner of an Adam like this!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts