Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Due to be collecting my Adam next month and I can't wait.

Love the look of the Intelli Link System and was just hoping to trouble a few of the experienced users on here...

I have a Samsung Note 3, running the latest software. Now I understand (a little frustrated) that the BringGo app doesn't work yet on this device. I'm pretty sure though that my device connected in the showroom, transferred my contact numbers on there etc.

However I have rang the Vauxhall Infotainment team and they seem to suggest that the Note3 might not work, especially with the new software (they also seemed to suggest that ios7 doesn't either which sounds crazy to me, they said if I had an iPhone I would need to downgrade to io6??! Surely the IntelliLink should support the latest technologies and software?!).

Basically what I wanted to know (as the new devices aren't listed on the PDF) will my note 3

connect via Bluetooth / cable?
play music via Spotify?
make and receive calls?

I'm annoyed BringGo won't work but can live with it if the above work,

Any help most appreciated to ease my fears :)

Thanks

Sam

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hmmm very strange as apple devices cant backdate ios systems without being jailbroken, if mine or my bfs latest phones dont work when the £19,000 car arrives it will be going straight back untill they fix it, as thats to much money to spend on a car that doesnt "do what it says on the tin"

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've had no issues with iOS 7 on an iPhone 5 so far. BringGo app works, bluetooth phone works and if if I open the Spotify app on the iPhone and switch the intellink to Bluetooth audio I can play Spotify wirelessly.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yup no issues with iPhone 5 ios7, but I hardly use my phone apart from calls as the DAB is ace

·
Registered
162 Posts
no issues with iPhone 5s on ios7 and also no issues with Google nexus 4 running latest software, bring go works via bluetooth off the nexus which runs same software as note 3 and i have full compatibility with it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, not sure if you have got your car already and have solved this, but I have a Note 3 and it all connects fine via Bluetooth, Bring2Go etc.

The only problem I am having is getting any movies to play (on USB or through the phone)still trying to work that one out for myself.

:)

·
Registered
568 Posts
That's bollocks my dealer showed me how it works by connecting my iPhone 5s Gold on ios7 in the courtesy car and I had full use of everything

1 - 10 of 10 Posts