I was just reading yesterday about the demand for the Adam so it looks like a July delivery date might be realistic which is a shame as it's a long time to wait!
Are you currently driving anything at the moment?
Sorry took so long to reply!
I drive a new shape ka at the moment.
I had a phone call to say it is now estimated
1 st week of April, great news!
Does anyone know of any apps to put on an iPhone
That work on conjunction with the touch screen in
I honestly thought you were going to be in for a long wait there. Someone else posted last week to say the coloured roofs were causing delays but looks like not for everyone.
Plenty of pics when it arrives
My estimated date was the 29th March but I picked mind up 2 days ago, so you should get that call soon - its so exciting. I'm not pleased with all this snow we've got coz I want to be out driving around.
I had no choice but to drive in the snow the other night as Ih ad to get to my work. It handles really well, the only problem was the snow shovel was too big for the boot so it had to sit up in the front passenger seat lol. need to get a folding up one... If its not too bad and the roads have been gritted get out there and get driving. I've had mine just over a week now and done over 400 miles, I just love it
Went to collect my car yesterday.
That had covered it over and put a board out
Saying thanks for my business. They did a grand
Unveiling... Only to find out my technical park was not on the car.
Including intellink, rear parking sensors and tyre pressure checker.
It had been missed off the final order form!
They have given me their adam demo to drive at the moment and have had
To try to find a car somewhere across the nation that is the same as mine.
If they can't find one it is going to have to be re-ordered!
What would you do in this situation?
I am a female with no clue in this scenario ?
Very sorry to hear this - unfortunately you are not the only one - read here for one with the wrong colour roof:http://www.adamownersclub.co.uk/forum/greenspotting-jam_topic135.html
If I was in your situation I would allow your dealer chance to source one with your exact specification. If they cannot get one your next port of call should be the manager of the dealership and Vauxhall Customer Services to put a complaint in. It sounds like it was a dealer issue so you are within your rights to reject the car.
It might be that your dealer can find a 'similar' one - maybe not to your exact specification but one that covers everything you would be happy with. In this case you could accept it but push for some financial compensation too.
Let us know how you get on and feel free to ask advice on here...
Getting worried ours won't come right now! I've opted for a few extras, although it would be good if theyaccidentallyadded something on that shouldn't be
- which hashappenedto someone on here.
Out of interest emilycartlidge when did you get your first tick on the tracker. You ordered exactly a month before mine and it's already here, but they're saying mid June for mine! Plus i've had no ticks.
Thanks for all your advice,
My car has finally arrived and picking it up today. For the second time! Fingers crossed it is right this time.
After driving the dealerships demo car since April, it's she to say I love the car, just put off by the delay the dealership has caused me!
With the offer of a free service as compo!
Not happy with that.
Happy adam driving x