1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
944 Posts
I wouldn't be spraying a scratch... It'll be noticeable! How deep is it? You'd be much better polishing it out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I suppose it's technically a chip so not sure it would pollish out to be honest?! I've ordered the paint so I suppose i'm best to check the instructions before applying. There's no direction on the website so buying it a bit blind, hence the question on here. Always a good idea to test in a an inconspicuous area first

·
Registered
83 Posts
You'll probably need to sand it back, fill it (depending how deep), prime then paint in really light layers. Personally I thinkit will more than likely make it look worse if your going to do it yourself. Professional chip repairs are not that expensive these days.
Edited by: boothy90

·
Registered
94 Posts
Try t-cut it's absolutely amazing give that a try before you go spraying your car when you haven't a clue how to do it lol I've used t-cut on all sorts of scratches and the majority it's gotten them out :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.