Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,newbie to this adam forum,but I have a adam jam on order 1.4 stop/start Eco flex,in white,with carbon fibre front grill,17"black alloy/wheels,vxr pack,sports pedals,half leather interior seats with white dash and door sides,with interlink system..but having my concerns about a lot of the bad rewiews on this site and the vauxhall rewiew site pages,about various issues people have had with their Adams...should I just keep my white 2013 corsa limited edition????
Not sure if I'm looking forward to june when it's ready or not,have I just order myself a new car which could give me endless amounts of issues...
Edited by: Adam vxr

·
Registered
17 Posts
Don't worry about it. I have just hit 10k miles and only issue was tyre pressure sensor went crazy and said my tyres were flat but was fine next time I turned the car on (it resets itself). Build quality is exceptional - everything feels super solid, no rattling. Also they have been making it for over a year and I have not heard of any major mechanical failures and don't expect to as it is based on the Corsa D chassis just shortened and a bit wider I think. Great car, really premium interior.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi, don't worry too much. Your bound to hear horror stories as that is what most people talk about. I have had my adam 7 months, it's done nearly 8000 miles and I've only had a squeaky clutch that needed an oil. My adam recently got crashed into and is being fixed and probably saved me from going into hospital, they are very sturdy. Can't recommend enough :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hi , don't worry , I've had jammmie adam almost 2 year
, I still love him , and get all giddy when I see him , a lot of what looks like
We're winging is just us saying " mmm mine does this or dosnt , does yours? "
And as we all have different combinations we all have something somebody else doesn't .
Did have a problem to start with with my intellilink , , but it was sorted, no problem.
🚘👍🚙

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys
Even on the vauxhall website most of the Adam reviews were bad,I even went into my local dealer the other day and said I have my concerns on all the bad reviews that's been posted,he said well if you want to cancel your order then you better let us know now,I said no I just had my concerns on some of the issues that the Adam has been having,he just said people always write about the bad things and not always the good points,well I said I have just ordered a £15,600 car..never had any issues(touch wood)with my 2013 corsa limited edition..
I can start looking forward then,until I pick up my Adam in June sometime..Edited by: Adam vxr

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have been tracking my Adam on the vauxhall tracking site and I'm on step 1 confirmed build slot on 8th April let's hope Adams worth the long wait..estimated arrival date 29th may I was told end of June by vauxhalls :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.