Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many kept their Adam one colour?

I've got an all red Glam with the vintage wheels and not long ago I was wishing I went for the black roof and black alloys. I can see why people add the black roof but I'm starting to think that keeping it standard is actually making it more unique!

Anyone else stick with just one colour?!

Registered
I kept mine all the one colour, mine is all black.

Was going to get a white and black to start with but then seen the black In show room and fell in love, only thing is with mine being all black is I think it takes away from the fact that you can hve it anyway you want and be totally different but I love the black so really happy 馃槂

Registered
Mine's all Purple, I thought about the black roof but with the glass panel I didn't think it was worth doing

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The glass roof is brilliant. I'm used to bigger cars and it makes the Adam feel much bigger.

Registered
I have ordered mine in pump up the blue all over. Considered a black roof, but as planning to keep for a long time (warranty) I thought it might go out of fashion.

Registered
mine is all black with white wheels and logo bar.was loking at doing red and black, there was some nice black wheels which had a red pinstripe that looked nice

1 - 7 of 7 Posts