Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why did you all set this meet up then don't show up Angeolly travelled a long way luckily I only live 20miles away. It's put me off these meets I don't think I will go to another one just in case it happens again.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Organisation just wasn't there.

A few people voted on a date and time but then didn't post again.

I would of been there if it wasn't for a change of jobs and shifts.

Hopefully we can arrange something again soon. I think it should be as close to Angeolly as possible to make up for today's shamble.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was a shamble.I was a bit late but it was nice to meet Angeolly. Our ADAM's looked great next to each other. It was a shame as what happened has put me off the meets as I don't want to go through what Angeolly went through today all ghat travelling to be let down.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Well like I said, next time I'll be there. Hopefully with a bit more organisation it'll work!

·
Registered
568 Posts
I would have loved to have been there but as some of you may have heard my Adam was shunted by an irresponsibledriver on Saturday morning and I've now been left car-less and spent all of yesterday in A&E with neck and lower back pain. Really sorry I couldn't attend, hope I haven't offended anyone by backing out

·
Registered
148 Posts
Rodry, **** dude :-( hope you recover quickly!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Thanks Gez_BGB I just really hope I get him back soon, I feel claustrophobic without a car

·
Registered
148 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
I think this covers your lack of attendance rodyr5,
Hope you and your adam recover soon , 🚘🚑🚙
As for evey one else i'am sulking and not talking to you's
And I told my mam on you's and she said your all very mean ,
And I shouldn't play with you's any more, so there🚘😝🚙

·
Registered
148 Posts
Awww but Angeolly, I don't even have my Adam yet

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hope you and your ADAM are better soon Rodyr5

·
Registered
457 Posts
Mmmm ok your excused also ,
but I'll need a letter from home ,
If you can't make it next time 🚘😊🚙

·
Registered
148 Posts
Angeolly said:
Mmmm ok your excused also ,
but I'll need a letter from home ,
If you can't make it next time 🚘😊🚙
Yes Miss, sorry Miss!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Thanks guys, I'm still really sorry I couldn't make it but once my Adam is better, i'll be right out there again :D

·
Registered
469 Posts
What you need to remember aswell is that this is a relatively new club, and you had the first meeting. Its always very, very slow to start with, but remember, even if its just 2 of you, its still a meet, chance to get to know each other and plan for another meet, and if someone else turns up, excellent.
When 2-3 of us from the UKHCC started trying to get more people to come to our South- East meets, it was hard, but in the space of a year, 3 of us turned into nearly 10 members just meeting once a week in the evening for a coffee, and when we had our meeting on a Sunday meeting up at a pub for lunch or going to a park, there were sometimes over 20 of us.
Like I said, its slow to start with, but never give up.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Plus, there's more Adams still to be delivered to new members who would love to meet up as well :)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Personally I love car meetings, it ends up not only meeting to talk and show off your cars, its making new friends and chatting about anything and everything.
My circumstances has changed and its only about 5% chance ill get an adam now, but im still up for meeting new people and taking a look at the cars.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts