Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello two all you adam owners I have had my slam james blond now for a month added a spoiler and parking sensors love it but not seen any more on the road as of yet live in wales would love it even more if I could get my music two play via blue tooth with out having to press my phone first any advice would be greatful

·
Registered
229 Posts
ive only seen 2 wher i live one parked up in tesco and one going the other way from me ive not even tyr play music throuh phone yet only through usb

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello did
just two let you know got the music work ok now when into setting on phone and activate wi fi direct now I select bluetooth on screen and hey presto music playing fab have a go good luck

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well well I spotted one today also it was blue with a black roof didnt get the reg but it needed a wash

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi everyone
surprise surprise iam as happy as can be got my adam owner sticker today didnt have too wait long only 3 day will add it two my beautiful adam slam extreme 14 l vvt (100ps on the w/end then I post some pics for you too see happy motoring adam owner

·
Registered
78 Posts
I live in Wales and have an AdamOnly seen one Adam near me and don't see that very often.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Weeza33! Where in wales do you live? I live in wales and have only seen 2 near me so far. Hoping to pick my beautiful Jam up next week! :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi weeza 33
Still not seen any more on the road around my place only in the vauxhall garage I pass every day too get to work what part of wales do you live ?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi sarah 2131
Avery nice place too live LLANELLI all the owner's that I been talking on the adam owner forum have been up england way nice 2 know that I am not the only one in wales love this site it fab talking 2 other adam owners and what adam they bought and who are still awaiting delivery which adam do have

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi did
forgot too ask you what adam you got but just seen your post reply you have a jam very nice

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've currently only seen 2 Adams in llanelli, but I work in swansea and I've seen plenty there! I'm hoping to pick my adam up either Tuesday or Wednesday :) I'm getting a jam 1.2 papa don't peach with black roof and alloys and intellilink system. I'm so excited to get it!! I only test drove the adam once and that was a 1.4 slam but I was sold straight away, so I'm interested to see how it drives properly compared to my current 1.5 diesel clio. Has anyone else got a 1.2? And how does it drive on the motorway etc? Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Sarah 2131
but you can wait for that phone call let hope it tuesday send pics when you get it

·
Registered
78 Posts
Tmm said:
Hi weeza 33
Still not seen any more on the road around my place only in the vauxhall garage I pass every day too get to work what part of wales do you live ?
I live in Carmarthen. There was a yellow one in the Vauxhall garage by me but someone must have bought it cause it went a while ago, not seen anyone driving it around town though.

·
Registered
78 Posts
sarah2131Have you got your Adam now?</font>I have a 1.2 Jam and it's better than my oldPeugeot1.4. Dose struggle on hills sometimes but other than that all good! It's been good driving up and the duel carriage way and around town.</font>

1 - 17 of 17 Posts