Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time I've got in jammie this week , he's decided to be an opell adam , rather than a vauxhall .
Intellilink is showing the opel badge .... What's that all about ??? 🚘😕🚙Edited by: Angeolly

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Done it at least 5 times this week , then goes off , thinks about what it's doing for a minute then becomes vauxhall 🚘😕🚙

·
Registered
206 Posts
Never noticed it myself but will keep an eye out for it

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol , here's hoping it stays put 🚘😊🚙

·
Registered
5 Posts
My infotainment system will now only show the opel Logo and does nothing else what so ever :(
Its just showing the logo and is stuck on the radio channel that I last had on at the volume I last had on. Nothing will work to fix it. The steering wheel controls wont work for it either.

Im stuck on a channel that only works in manchester so as soon as i leave im going to have to listen to fuzz...great :(

Any ideas? I have obviously contacted Vauxhall but no doubt that response will take an age.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Are there any buttons on the front which have been pressed by accident, or blue tooth connected to the unit?
Also, try touching the screen and holding your finger on it for a period of time, or clean it, as might have dust or dirty on the screen, keeping it in a certain "mode".
Just ideas.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nothing works, nothing was pressed initially I just put the key in and the opel logo came straight up.

I'v tried all the usual turn it off , turn it on, press buttons etc etc :(

·
Registered
367 Posts
Id disconnect the battery for 10 minutes then connect it back up and try it, id of thought that would reset the stereo, as it always has a constant power supply even when its turned off, so removing batter might reset...worth a try i recon

·
Registered
5 Posts
that does sound like a good plan and somthing i read on other vauxhall models forums as a suggestion...thing is I don't really know how to do that...can you offer any guidance?

·
Registered
367 Posts
As i dont have my adam yet afraid not really, i assume the battery will be under the bonnet, there will be two terminals on it, just remove the one with the "+" on it. Failing that just pop to a local mechanic and flutter your eyelashs im sure they will do it for you, 2 second job x

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi
No still comes and goes , but has only stayed off once , . Can be a bit temperamental
But is liveable at the min , hope you get yours sorted soon 🚘👎🚙

·
Registered
5 Posts
My Adam did it last Monday. Decided briefly it was Opel just after I filled the fuel up. This was roughly the same time as it was telling me my fuel tank was half full....when it was nearly empty...
Anyone else had problems with the accuracy of the fuel gauge?

·
Registered
469 Posts
check battery connections for fuel, terminal might not be on tight enough.
On the opel logo, does it say in the manual how to change the badge? normally you have a hidden options page by holding buttons down so you can set new logos or upload new ones.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts