Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Getting frustrated!!
I ordered my Adam Glam on the 28th February and was given an initial estimated delivery date of 15th April. This soon extended to the 3rd May and today when I have checked the tracker its now estimated for the 10th May

I just want to drive my new car!! lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Kizzie
I can understand how your feeling. I ordered my Adam Glam on 16th Nov and was really expecting to have it early March but its well worth the wait and Ive had mine now since 27th

Its brillant, better than I even expected Ive had Corsas in the past and its far superior.
A really great car.......
Count the days it will soon come, what colour and trims are you having??
All the best
Jack

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jack
I know it'll be worth the wait in the end!!
I've not been that adventurous to be honest.. Adam Glam 1.4 Pump up the Blue, no other extras apart from mats!
Kirsty x

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Kirsty
Sounds good to me

Mine is 1.2 s/s in Purple with Black roof.
Manchester Cloth in purple and Fly inserts which I am really pleased with.
I was really worried before I saw it that I would like it but it really works well together.
Ive gone for the Intellink and I have to say its been worth while, Ive got both my phone and sat nav working on it.
Keep us posted on how it goes, best wishes for your Adam wait

Jack x

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Hi Kirsty,Welcome along!

I've read on other posts that different coloured roofs can add up to 5 months to delivery time scales now so might be a good thing you've not been tooadventurous

Exactly a month today and hopefully it will fly by. Might even have some nice weather by then too...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi jack,seen your post and i see youve got your sat nav working,did you use bringo ?and what phone areyou using.My adam is still being built ,want it now!!!!!!!Julia

·
Registered
424 Posts
That's great Kizzie!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Julia
Sorry, only just read your post.
Yes downloaded Bringo Western Europe 84p on Samsung Note.
Worked first time i used it, dont think its as clear as TOM TOM but its fine.
Yes it seems such a long time while your waiting but so worth it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Brillant news Kirsty.
Wont be long now, it was quite quick between second and third stage I found so might be sooner, cant wait to see pictures.
Pump up the blue will be great

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
had a call from my dealer to say my Adam is in the country and I should be driving it by next week!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts